The Parent Carer Forum is for parents and carers of all children and young people in the City of London who have special educational needs and or a disability (SEND).
We are working with the City of London and the City and Hackney CCG to ensure that our voices are heard when decisions are being made which may affect our children and young people. We are represented on the City of London’s SEND Programme Board.
Parents and carers of children and young people who have an Education Health and Care plan have been meeting once a term with local authority officers to talk about the services we would like to see for our children and young people. We are developing and growing to include parents and carers of all children and young people with SEND regardless of whether they have an EHC plan.
As we grow we will be:
• Organising activities for our children and families
• Organising events and training days
• Linking with forums in other parts of the UK to share ideas
- Creative Taster Sessions: Looking for something to do during the half-term? CPCF has teamed up with Knots Arts to bring you some exciting sessions for children aged 4 - 11 years old.
- *POSTPONED* 23rd August - Immersive Story Telling at Golden Lane Community Centre
If you would like to get involved or to find out more please contact: