British Heart Foundation Heart Helpline
The Heart Helpline is staffed by Cardiac Nurses to answer your heart health questions.
Whether you're looking for help with understanding your heart or circulatory disease or want to know more about coronavirus and your heart, we're here to help. Call us on 0300 330 3311 (local rate from landlines, mobile phone costs are a similar cost to 01 and 02 calls) or email email@example.com
The Heart Helpline can help you:
- With questions about coronavirus and your heart
- Know what to do if you are not getting your usual heart appointments or treatments
- To understand your heart or circulatory condition
- Discover ways to improve your diet and lifestyle
- Connect with appropriate support services
Could you save a life?
Every year around 60,000 people in the UK suffer an out-of-hospital heart attack. Performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) could double their chances of
Our free training teaches you how to perform CPR in just two hours. You'll also learn how to:
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of a heart attack
- Deal with choking and serious bleeding
- Put someone into the recovery position
Click here for training video.