The Stuart Low Trust
The Stuart Low Trust, a health promotion charity, provides social environments where people can make friends and feel part of a wider community.
We run a variety of activities to help improve people’s wellbeing, especially those experiencing social isolation, phyical health problems or mental distress.
Our regular activities include:
- A weekly Friday Evening Event providing an opportunity to socialise, nutritious refreshments and a presentation or performance
- A Saturday Project featuring arts and expression, gentle exercise, relaxation, mindfulness and life skills
- A Sunday Philosophy Forum, led by experienced philosophers from a variety of backgrounds
- Weekly Gardening Project at Culpeper Community Garden, Islington
- Monthly outings to places of interest in or around the capital
- Narrowboat holidays and trips throughout the summer months
- Occasional life and work skills workshops and training courses
All our activities are either free or low cost.
We welcome participants regardless of their circumstances or area of residence.
No formal arrangements are required to attend our events – just come along and check us out!
Who to contact
Where to go
Office 3, Claremont
24-27 White Lion Street
- N1 9PD