New Horizons Youth Centre
We support around 2500 16-21 year olds every year, the majority of whom are in urgent need of housing.
Here's how we help them into accommodation:
- Make referrals into hostels, shelters and other accommodation
- Help with benefit problems or making claims
- Advise or help with appeals for those who have been sanctioned
- Help in communicating with Probation, Police, Social Workers or hostel workers
- Find support for those with debt problems
- Find support, such as mediation, for those who may be homeless due to a relationship breakdown
- Get legal advice or a solicitor
We always listen and help young people make positive choices.
Who to contact
Where to go
68, Chalton Street
- NW1 1JR