The CEA Card is a national card scheme that helps people with disabilities go to the movies.
It allows them to obtain ONE free ticket for the person accompanying them, who is providing the assistance they require as a result of their disability. This can include:
- Assisting them in moving around the cinema including finding and taking a seat
- Helping them evacuate the cinema in the event of an emergency
- Accompanying and/or assisting them in using the cinema’s toilets
- Assisting them in purchasing refreshments
To be eligible for the scheme you must be receiving one of the following benefits:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Blind Persons Registration
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Also, you must purchase a full-price ticket for yourself for the same performance of the same film in the same auditorium.
To find out more see the CEA card weblink below.
To find your nearest screening see the Dimensions related link.
Who to contact
- CEA Card
Textphone: 18001 023 9224 8545 Alternatively you can email using the website contact form.
Where to go
- CH5 9BW
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- See Dimensions related link
- There is a £6.00 fee for the card.