The Prince’s Trust Fairbridge Programme
Are you 16-25, currently out of work, unhappy with your academic course or struggling to find motivation or engage?
Ready to do something different?
Join The Prince's Trust Fairbridge Programme to try new activities, meet new people and learn new skills to help you to stabilise your life and move forward.
- Get one-to-one support into education, training, employment or volunteering
- Develop team work skills through challenging and adventurous group activities
- Overcome personal barriers and work towards individual goals
- Explore interests and skills
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification in personal development and employability
The programme begins with a five-day access course at the Prince's Trust Morgan Stanley Centre, and includes several days away from home. It continues for as long as you need it and, once ready, you will be supported in moving on to a positive step or outcome.
For more information or to register your interest email Rachel Elton (details below).
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Prince's Trust Morgan Stanley Centre
William Cotton Place
124 St Paul's Way
- E3 4QA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Age Ranges