Mencap - Employ Me
Employ Me is Mencap’s own employment programme. We have developed it with people with a learning disability so we know that it works. Employ Me is designed to help people with a learning disability to learn new skills and to find work.
Employ Me are able to support service users by offering:
- Pre-employment support – appropriate training to develop the skills needed to get a paid job.
- Work trials and placements – experience in a real work environment.
- Support to find paid work – help with searching for a paid job through a range of employers, CV writing and interview preparation.
- Job coaching and in-work support – help to learn new skills and cope with change.
- Employer support – we also work with businesses employing people with a learning disability, so they can provide the right support and benefit from having a diverse workforce.
- Most recently we’ve built strong relationships with businesses such as McDonald’s and South West Trains.
Who to contact
- 0808 808 1111
- Employ Me