Skip to main content

Secondary (11 to 16)

This part of the Local Offer outlines the education, health and care services available for children, from when they start secondary school up to when they are moving onto the next stage of their lives as an adult, and the support and advice available:

  • Education
  • Health
  • Care

For advice about your child’s individual needs, please speak to your child’s school or your GP.

If you have additional questions, you can contact the Education and Early Years’ Service on 020 7332 1002. 

The following organisations can also give you advice about special educational needs:

Tower Hamlets Information and Advice Support Service (IASS) 

Local authorities have a legal duty to make arrangements to provide information and advice to parents and carers of children with special educational needs and/or disabilities. 

Independent supporters are trained to help families and young people through the new Education, Health and Care (EHC) needs assessment process. 

Check What's On

Feedback Powered by Open Objects © Idox Software Ltd