Skip to main content

Independent specialist schools in other local authorities

Under Section 41 of the Children and Families Bill 2014 all local authorities are required to publish a list of the independent specialist schools and colleges in England and Wales that are approved by the Department of Education.

This is in order to help families complete an Education Health and Care (EHC) Plan by giving them the widest possible information about provision that could meet their needs.

Some of the providers on the Section 41 list are listed in full on the City's local offer if they are located in or around London. 

Feedback Powered by Open Objects © Idox Software Ltd