This year, we invite you to scale the heights of imagination and celebrate towering triumphs of architecture, invention and engineering with our Fantastic Feats: the building of London programme.
Encompassing more than 50 events - most of them free to attend - this six-month season of street theatre and circus, art installations, live performances, exhibitions, walks and tours.
- Illuminated River: Every evening from Summer 2019.
- Beasts of London: Daily until 5th January 2020 (cost)
- Tower Bridge Tuesdays: August 6th,13th,20th and 27th.
- Fantastic Feats Family Workshops: 24th - 30th July.
- Fantastic Feats of Cinema (Guildhall Yard): 19th - 24th August (cost)
- St Paul's Cathedral Fantastic Feats Sunday Sermons: 6th,13th,20th and 27th October.
- The People's Tower: 15th - 19th July
- Wild: 25th July
- Skyline: 2th August
- Thank You for Having Us: 7th September
- Where Light Falls: 25th - 27th October
For more events and more detail about the events that have been highlighted, please find the full event brochure on the right of this page.
Who to contact