The Calthorpe Project
The Calthorpe inner city community garden and centre exists to improve the physical and emotional well-being of those who live, work or study in Camden and surrounding areas.
We offer a wide range of core services including:
- A horticultural volunteering and training programme for people with learning disabilities and mental health issues.
- Sustainable food growing incorporating a closed loop food cycle, vegetarian cafe and waste recycling facility.
- Supervised activities for children aged 0-14 and their families.
- Sports development including coaching and training for young people.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Calthorpe Project
Calthorpe Project, 258-274
Gray's Inn Road
- WC1X 8LH
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 10:00am-6:00pm. Saturday and Sunday 12noon - 6:00pm.